Thursday, September 2, 2010

Herschel Walker Focused on Fighting This Year

by Michael David SmithSeven months after making his mixed martial arts debut, former NFL star Herschel Walker says he hasn't lost any of his enthusiasm for MMA and will be back in the cage fighting for Strikeforce this year.

"I have a little one, so my number one focus is my child, but after that my focus is on fighting," Walker told MMAFighting.com. "I'm training at AKA with some of the best trainers and some of the best fighters and as I get closer I'm trusting them to make the decision to tell me when I'm ready for my next fight. This is a very serious, very tough sport and I want them to tell me when they think I'm ready." Permalink | Email this | Linking Blogs | Comments

Kristin Kreuk Kristy Swanson Kylie Bax Lacey Chabert

No comments:

Post a Comment